Ljubljana is the capital and the largest city of Slovenia.
It is a small country but you would be surprised with how much there is to see. Surrounded by nature, lots of places to swim and hike, one of the biggest caves in the world, castles, beach and a lot of history.
- Ljubljana Castle
- Tromostovje: The famous Triple Bridge in the city center
- Old Town
- Zmajski Most: Dragon Bridge
- Tivoli Park
- Metelkova City: A self-declared autonomous culture place to gather for alternative artists.
- Museum of Modern Art
- Ljubljana National Gallery
- Cankarjev Dom
- Sunday Flea Market
- Restavracija Strelec: Situated in the Ljubljana Castle $$$$
- Robba $$-$$$
- Druga Violina $
- Postojna Cave
- Skocjan Cave
- Vintgar Gorge
- Predjama Castle
- Julian Alps
- Triglav National Park
- Piran: Slovenia coast
- The Bled Castle
- Velika Zaka: Area around the lake where you can swim
- Lake Bled
- Bled Island: Church of Assumption
- Iglica Waterfall
– You can stay in Ljubljana and do day tours if you don’t have enough time or even if you just prefer to stay there.
– Slovenia is a great place if you are a nature fan and love adventures.
– I took the night bus from Munich and you can take either the bus, train, car or plane to get there from most places.