- Valle de la Luna e Valle de la Muerte (1/2 day)
- Lagunas Altiplanicas e Salar de Atacama (all day)
- Termas de Puritama (1/2 day)
- Laguna Cejar, Ojos de Salar e Tebinquiche (1/2 day)
- Geiseres del Tatio (1/2 day)
- Salar de Tara (all day)
- Tour astronomico (night and it depends on the weather)
- Projeto ALMA (Book months in advance)
If you don’t have enough time to check all of them, I would suggest to do the first 3.
Chile has 2085 volcanos. 150 of them are still active.
You can climb/hike some of them.
CRIS TIPS – What to pack?
- Hiking/Gym clothes
- Running shoes or hiking boots / flip-flops
- Warm clothes for the night and for the geysers
- Clothes for hot temperature during the day
- Camera (of course)
- Backpack to carry everything
- Pisco Sour
- Leche asada
- La Estaka
- Poblado Kimal
- Ayllu Ayllu